Mentoring programs use Ascend to engage teens and their mentors in setting, tracking, and achieving actionable goals.
Data & Insights
Transparent, trackable impact
Access real-time metrics on program engagement and outcomes.
- Easily report on program progress and outcomes to funding partners and stakeholders.
- Identify student needs, program gaps, and future program opportunities for program managers and development team members.
- Retain and attract mentors through individual progress and outcome reports.
A template for success
Adopt SMART goal-setting practices with ease.
- Work with teens to set goals that align with their academic work, extracurricular aspirations, behavioral needs, and more.
- Develop short-term goal-setting habits that lead to long-term success.
- Improve self-awareness, self-management, relationship management, and responsible decision making among teens.
Build & Monitor Relationships
Safe, outcome-driven connections
Foster a digital community for teens, mentors, and families.
- Meet teens where they are– on their mobile devices.
- Allow parents and organization staff to serve as subscribers to goal progress and communication.
- Facilitate and monitor mentor-mentee communication for teen safety and program adherence.
What Our Students Say
My mom was a big advocate, and I also worked with my teachers. Even though they weren’t formal advocates in Ascend, I considered my peers my advocates, too. I moved right before high school, so I had to get to know a lot of people during this time, but I went from being a student who just showed up every day because that’s what I was supposed to do, to going to school because I wanted to succeed. And Ascend played a big role in that. It builds a feedback loop.
Are you ready to learn more about how Ascend can help your students achieve their goals?