Do simple stuff. Earn scholarships. All at home.
Earn money for doing simple things around your house like learning to code, doing an art project, or touring a museum online.
Rules of the Game
Earn Points, Get Money
- Teens 14+ are eligible to participate.
- For each goal you complete, you’ll earn points.
- For every 10,000 points you earn, you’ll be eligible to win up to $500 in college scholarships. UPDATE: THE SCHOLARSHIP PORTION OF OUR PROGRAM HAS CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL ACCESS THE ASCEND PLATFORM, COMPLETE OUR SUGGESTED SUMMER GOALS, AND SET YOUR OWN GOALS THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2020.
- See the full rules here.
Do You Accept This Challenge?
- Visit app.ascendgoals.com/student-registration
- Enter AGCA9 as your access code
- Create an account
- Click on Goals & Rewards
- Choose a challenge
- Follow the challenge instructions to earn points
Write a decorative note of gratitude to a friend or mentor, or craft a letter to the elderly to support Love for the Elderly.
I feel humbled after sending thank you notes to some of the most important people in my life. They have had great effects on my success and well being, but I do not always stop to show them that appreciation. This challenge was wonderful because it allowed me to step out of the fast pace of life and think about all the amazing people that I am lucky to have around me.
Try a new recipe with the foods you have at home to cook a nutritious meal for yourself or your family.
I chose to make hamburgers because I wanted to do something simple that I would have to grill. I wanted my dad to teach me the best way to grill things. I would not change how I made it. I’m very proud of this dish because my little brother who doesn’t like anything even liked it.
Tour the Museum of Modern Art or the National Museum of African American History & Culture online.
My favorite piece was the boots worn by Seba Johnson. I didn’t know there had been a black female skier in the Olympics! Skiing is one of my favorite activities and I just got a new pair of boots and wow they look different than the ones from 1988.