Do simple stuff. Earn scholarships. All at home.
Earn money for doing simple things around your house like learning to code, doing an art project, or touring a museum online.
Rules of the Game
Earn Points, Get Money
- Teens 14+ are eligible to participate.
- For each goal you complete, you’ll earn points.
- For every 10,000 points you earn, you’ll be eligible to win up to $500 in college scholarships.
- The more tasks you complete, the more points you’ll earn, and the more chances you have to win.
- New winners will be announced weekly.
- See the full rules here.
Do You Accept This Challenge?
- Visit app.ascendgoals.com/student-registration
- Enter AGCA9 as your access code
- Create an account
- Click on Goals & Rewards
- Choose a challenge
- Follow the challenge instructions to earn points
- New winners will be announced weekly
- Winners will receive an email and text message to notify them that they have won
- The $500 prize will be presented as a check in the winner’s name to a recognized state sponsored, tax-deferred 529 Investment National College Savings Program, to the winner’s established 529 Investment Educational IRA, or to an accredited school in the name of the winner. What is a 529?